We're thrilled to see the kids get out on the ice this weekend.
Please read the lists and times carefully to ensure your children get to the rink at the correct times.
We also ask you to read over the Current health assessment form for the area, which is attached to this email. And finally, please read the message below.
- Specific Arena policies - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Each arena will have a City of London screener, please complete the attached form and have it prepared to give to them
- I will also be on-site to answer any registration questions and ensure all on the ice are registered.
- Players should come dressed no more than 15min prior and must leave 15min after
- No outside food or drink – ONLY a water bottle – clearly labeled
- Only 2 spectators/players are allowed in the building - viewing is ONLY in the cold area so dress accordingly & must be 2 Meters apart unless with immediate family
- Dressing rooms will be assigned and only 10/players per room are allowed any #'s above that must use chairs that will be located within the hallways (do not move these chairs)
- Masks to be worn inside unless on the ice surface
See you all at the rink!
Please click below to view PDF.
Session Times and Groupings:
Health Assessment Form: