Jan 02, 2022 | David Brebner | 60 views
U9 A2 Update
Game On this week, Goalie Equipment, My Absence, Photos, Vaccine Certificate
Good afternoon all,
A few updates.
- This week – game on!
- I have received confirmation today that games and practices are on!
- We have a game on Monday (3rd) at 7pm, practice on Wednesday (5th) at 5pm and game on Saturday (8th) at 1pm – all at Oakridge.
- Goalie Equipment
- I don’t recall where the equipment ended up before the Christmas break.
- Please let me know if you have the goalie equipment and please bring it to the game tomorrow.
- Also, if there are any children who would like to play goalie this week, please let me know.
- I’m absent until next week
- We have an important surgery for a family member on January 11, so Isla and I will not be at practice or games until after that.
- Parent volunteers (I’m looking at you Nick, Jeff, Vincent, Ty, Mark) – please let me know if you are available to support over the next week. I will help and coordinate from a distance.
- Team Photos
- If you haven’t had a chance to have a photo taken, we need everyone to have a photo taken regardless of whether you are purchasing photos or not, and your last chance to get a photo completed is Wednesday, January 5, between 3pm and 5pm.
- Please ensure a photo is taken so we can have a complete team photo.
- As reminder, email to [email protected] to setup a time on that day – please do NOT call the store.
- Enhanced Vaccine Certificate
- Effective January 4th, to get into the arenas, you will be required to have the enhanced vaccine certificate (the provincial QR code).
- The QR code can be accessed digitally or by printing a paper copy. To download your digital or print QR code, please visit covid-19.ontario.ca/get-proof.
- The arenas are now required to scan each QR code and match it to a piece of ID for everyone over 12 prior to entering the arena.
- And for those with medical exemptions, you will have until January 10 to get your medical exemption with a QR code
- For more information, you can visit https://london.ca/VaccineProof
- Also please note, all existing COVID-19 regulations including mask wearing and completing a health screening prior to entry into a facility remain in place.