Back on, goalie equipment, photos, vaccine certificate
Good morning everyone,
For those who are comfortable, hockey is back on!
- We’re back!
- Although I haven’t received any official communication from the Aeros, everything I’m seeing is that hockey is back on including communication from Alliance (https://alliancehockey.com/Articles/6100/Return_to_Hockey_Updates_for_Jan_31st_/), albeit this messaging seems to be geared more towards competitive than house league.
- We have a practice on Wednesday at 5pm and a game on Saturday at 6pm (which seems to have just changed).
- Goalie Equipment
- I am unaware of where the hockey equipment ended up after our game on January 3.
- If you have the goalie equipment, please bring it on Wednesday.
- Our individual and team photos are ready and I will be picking them up today.
- I will bring them to practice on Wednesday.
- Enhanced Vaccine Certificate
- Effective January 4th, to get into the arenas, you will be required to have the enhanced vaccine certificate (the provincial QR code).
- The QR code can be accessed digitally or by printing a paper copy. To download your digital or print QR code, please visit covid-19.ontario.ca/get-proof.
- The arenas are now required to scan each QR code and match it to a piece of ID for everyone over 12 prior to entering the arena.
- And for those with medical exemptions, you will have until January 10 to get your medical exemption with a QR code
- For more information, you can visit https://london.ca/VaccineProof
- Also please note, all existing COVID-19 regulations including mask wearing and completing a health screening prior to entry into a facility remain in place.