Junior Mustangs Purple AA/A Tryout Registration for 2017/2018 - OPEN UNTIL MAY 6, 2016
As in previous years, the players are registered via Hockey Canada Registration (HCR) system.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS
Please follow the Hockey Canada Registration link BELOW to register your players.
TRYOUT REGISTRATION LINK ---> https://registration.hockeycanada.ca/registration/?ID=1477
** SPRING TRYOUTS ARE OPEN FOR MINOR ATOM TO MINOR MIDGET ONLY **
- Your last year's login and password are required to access the Hockey Canada system.
- Credit Cards are required for all payments this year. This will be done at the end of the registration
- If you do not remember your password, please use the "Forgot Password" option. (this can takea few hours to be sent to you)
| Minor Atom
| Minor Peewee
| Minor Bantam
| Minor Midget
- Payments are made ONLY via credit card this year
- All players must have their tryout fee paid and registered prior to attending tryouts
- Junior Mustangs Competitive Tryout fee is $75 made online via Hockey Canada website
- Minor Bantam checking clinic is no charge however you must register to attend (both ice and off-ice component) you need to attend if you have not already attended a session and goalies do NOT need to attend
- Minimum of 2 tryout sessions
See -->https://londonjuniormustangs.ca/Tryouts/ for the tryout schedule for the Junior Mustangs PURPLE teams
Don't forget - Parental Respect In Sport
- This is mandatory for all families - although you only have to do it once for all players in your home - if you have not completed it, please do so before the tryouts (see link under our registration tab)
- If you are unsure if you need to take this, please email our Registrar, Lee at [email protected] and she can confirm